Hello Lovelies!!!
WOW! It has been a long time since I have done a blog post of any sort. As most of you will know, I lost both my mum and dad to cancer over the last 7 months (dad only 4 weeks ago) and have had a very difficult time coming to terms with their passing. I could feel myself slipping deeper and deeper into a hole and had to do something quick before I lost myself completely.. What better way to head back to reality than to do something I love....crafting!!!
So hear I am back into it and it feels great! This week over at Lacy Sunshine we are having an Under The Sea - Christmas in July theme with all new digi's to play with!! I was given Beauregard Christmas Seahorse and what a cutie he is!!! You can find him here along with all the other new under the sea Christmas cuties in the "new" section of the shoppe!!
Head on over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter. Why not also join us over on the Lacy Sunshine Face Book page for loads of laughs, competitions and give-aways!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Fantastic card. I love the image and how you've built the card around him. So sorry to hear of your losses. A very painful time for you I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteDear Meredith I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Take care hun.
ReplyDeleteWOW what a way to come back to crafting! OMGoodnes this is AWESOME! Fabulous colouring and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Gorgeous card and stunning colours. Very unusual image too. Must have a look at the other digital images too as i like unusual ones.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ladies.. <3
ReplyDeleteOh Meredith, my heart goes out to you. Such a difficult loss and in such a short time. I'm so glad you're finding some solice in your crafting. Your work is exquisite and you are making everyone who sees it very happy that you are sharing it with us. Hugs to you. xxD
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss Meredith, your card is totally amazing. Take care
ReplyDeleteCaroline xx
So very sorry for your loss Meredith..my heart goes out to you..I can relate to your situation and it is not easy...
ReplyDeleteTotally stunning colouring on your gorgeous image..he is adorable..love the flowers and colours...gorgeous.
luv CHRISSYxx
Great card Meredith. Beautiful colors and coloring. Hugs, Lene
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, stunning colouring as always! Good to see you back to colouring :-)
ReplyDeleteMandy x
This is awesome! Love your colour combo!
ReplyDelete