Hiya lovelies.. WOW hasn't this fortnight just flown by??!! Well we all know what that means then!! Yep it's challenge time over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog.
Heather has 20, yep 20 new digi's in the store today!! Race over and check them out here!! You won't be disappointed.. How does this woman keep drawing these amazing digi's for us!! Pure talent I tell you!!
This week I chose to do a tag rather than a card.. I love making tags as I tend to incorporate my art journalling and card making all in one!
I was given Diana Goddess of the Hunt for my digi to work with this week and as soon as I saw her I thought of The Hunger Games.. (loved the books and the movie too)
I used my Dylusion sprays for the background. Punchanella for the dots and a text stamp to add a little dimension. Diana was coloured in copics..
Don't forget to join in the fun over at the Challenge blog. Also feel free to join us for loads of laughs with talented crafty people at our Lacy Sunshine facebook group! Never a dull moment.. :)
Here is my creation for this weeks Anything Goes challenge!
.jpg)
.jpg)

This is so, so beautiful, Meredith! Absolutely LOVE how you've created the background of that gorgeous tag and Diana is coloured up so beautifully, as always!
ReplyDeleteHugs, xxx
This is totally fabulous!!! This digi really does make you think of Hunger games ;)
ReplyDeleteA fabulous tag Meredith. I love the background you've created and your colouring of Diana is wonderful x
ReplyDeleteFabulous!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Meredith, your tag is wonderful, I must make more ( only made one for a challenge !) love your colouring and stamped background.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Janet xxx
Love, love, love your tag Meredith! Always know we're going to get something fab from you, and this is definitely that! Brilliant job.
ReplyDeletexx
A fabulous tag Meredith! Love the colours and the background looks stunning. The image is gorgeous as is your colouring.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Great card and sentiment! TFS
ReplyDeleteLovely tag; your inspiration worked well.
ReplyDeleteA fabulous tag Meredith, love the beautiful background you created and your colouring as always is stunning!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Lovely tag Meredith
ReplyDelete