Pages - Menu

Sunday, 12 May 2013

No Squares Allowed

Hello lovelies! 

It's that time again.. Challenge week over at Lacy Sunshine Challenges.. This weeks challenge is NO SQUARES ALLOWED!! And boy what a challenge it was for me to come up with something..lol.. I am so used to doing square/rectangle cards lately that I had almost forgotten how to do a round/shaped card!!.. 

This week the team were given "animals" as our digi's.. You can find these adorable OWLS and many, many more awesome snuggely creatures over at the Lacy Sunshine shop

For my DT card this week I used a Fiskars round punch and created an easel card.. Backing papers are Bazzill card stock and Bo Bunny patterned papers. I have used Copics to colour this fantastic owl digi ( I think more owls are on the "cards" hey Heather.. ) Flowers are from my stash..

Why not also come and join us over at Lacy Sunshine's face book group.. Never a dull moment and LOADS of super talented crafty people.. :)

And here it it!!



Thanks so much for stopping by!!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Meredith, I had a non square challenge this week, boy you're right there lol it was a challenge in deed, you've made a lovely round card, love the colours and that gorgeous owl, the colours remind me of dolly mixtures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, sooo cute, love the round shaped cards :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a Twit you've made a Twooly lovely card Meredith! Ha ha! They are just Twoo cute and your colouring is amazing as always. And well done for doing a circle easel! It's wonderful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Meredith! Love how you've created your card and those beautiful owls are coloured to perfection! Loving your sentiments too - great fun! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guessed you would have the cute owls ;) This is just stunning Meredith, love the design of your card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Meredith, your card is absolutely fabulous, I love the circular shape and the colours used are wonderful as is of course, the Owls are amazing.
    Janet
    ps. I am loving your blog background, I think it is time to have a change on mine.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning, love the shape and colours and those owls are soooo sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adore the colors you have used!!! Awesome card. And wow what a great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the punched card Meredith! And a fab image!

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete