Pages - Menu

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

"OZ" Lacy Sunshine Style!

Hello lovelies!

After having a few weeks off to care for my parents, I am back with a wonderful new series from Heather Valentin. Wizard of Oz Lacy Sunshine style!! Heather's limited edition "Oz" themed digi's can be found at her on line shop HERE.
Heather has also created a video to showcase her digi's and the work of her DT. Go check it out HERE!

Please welcome Kenna - The Wicked Witch.. :)







While you are in the mood, why not pop over to our Lacy Sunshine Face Book group and have yourself some fun! Never a dull moment..




10 comments:

  1. This is just soooo fun!!! Love how you have colored her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith ..... I LOVE, LOVE how you've coloured her up in those fab, vibrant colours! Such a stunning Wicked Witch :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the detail on the die with the three holes, the colouring is fab :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this Meredith! She's stunning and you've coloured her so brilliantly. Truly wonderful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colouring of the wickedly cutie. Love the colours and the way you have showcased her.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Meredith. I love how you've coloured Kenna, she looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Meredith. I love the image. Glad your parents are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out HOT Meredith!!! Love your coloring of Kenna sooo much! Really a fantastic make!
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Meredith, your colouring is fab as always and I so love her hair.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your creations so very much xx

    ReplyDelete