Pages - Menu

Sunday, 7 July 2013

Challenge #12

Hello lovelies!!!

Challenge time again over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog!! As always it is Anything Goes.. :)

This week we got to play with the awesome new Lacy Sunshine's Santa Clause and Santa's little helpers digi's.. I am IN LOVE with ALL these new digi's from the wonderfully talented Heather Valentin. You can find all her digi's at the one and only authorized on line store here..

I was given "Santa's Naughty and nice List to play with and I just loved colouring him up in the deep Christmas colours of red and green!!. I am sure Lexie's name it here somewhere on the naughty list.. :)




Everything I have used on this card was in my stash (yep, I forgot to write it all down) and as always, I have used copics to colour..

Why not come on over to our Lacy Sunshine Facebook page and join in on all the fun we have!



20 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card Meredith. Stunning colouring, as always, and such gorgeous, rich colours. And yep...my name's on there. He's got me down as having coal instead of a pressie...the rotten old sod! Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Meredith, love Santa ( doesn't look so naughty to me!), and your colouring is great as are the background papers and super lace.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, great Santa love it hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Meredith! Loving Santa and you've done an amazing job of colouring him! Gorgeous, rich colours and fab embellies! It's no surprise that Lexie's on that list is it! LOL :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby - I made achristmas card yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull colouring. Love the lace and your choice of papers. Fabulous.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it:)...so very festive! x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, colouring is fab and he is soo cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely stunning ...your colouring is amazing! your so so talented chicky!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your so amazingly talented...I love your cards and colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. FANTASTIC!!!! Love the image and the gorgeous papers and flowers. Stunning colouring as always.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh GORGEOUS. Love the layers and the use of the lace. I never think of using lace on a Christmas card but it's really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card...love the colours, layers and embellisments too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Meredith perfect Christmas image.

    Joan x

    Crafty Bloggers Network

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that lace and Santa is super - Beautifully coloured card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my this is just the cutest image, gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card Meredith, I love that image
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is soooo beautiful, Meredith! I really love your coloring. Such talent! that lace adds such a great touch xxxooo

    ReplyDelete