Pages - Menu

Sunday, 28 July 2013

Challenge #13

Hello Lovelies!

It's mid-week Challenge time again over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. This week the Gnomes of Snarly Pines have gone on vacation!!! Wish I was with them, don't you?.. :)

I was given Boozy Brian Limbo Fun! You can find him here along with all of Heather Valentin's wonderful digi's!

I chose a shaped easel card this week.. I am having a lot of fun with these easel cards.
I merged Boozy Brian with a sunset background and beach foreground in MCS. I love how this turned out. 
I have used Bazzill card stock for backing, added a few few flowers and a little bling and that's it! A nice clean and simple card to showcase Heather's great digi.. :)

Oh and as always I have coloured using copics.. Waayyyy too many to write down..lol








Be sure to add GDT next to your entry name if you would like to be our next guest designer. Great prizes to be won as always and we have some awesome badges here for you to grab and add to your blog!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with this week..

Until next time, Happy crafting and stay happy!!
xxx



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous as always Meredith, I love all the vibrant colours and the card shape is super.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've created the scene for Boozy Brian - really looks amazing!! Brilliantly coloured (I didn't add mine either ... far too many LOL) and little ole Boozy there looks like he's having a wicked time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your whole make turned out totally fab, Meridith! I love the brightness of your fantastic coloring, and the merging, wow, it did work super- that sunset behind Brian looks awesome! Bravo!!!
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card and colouring Meredith, I love seeing what fun Boozy Brian gets up to x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fab colouring on this, these can lend to some fantastic colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete