Pages - Menu

Sunday, 18 August 2013

Challenge 15 GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!

WOOHOO!! A new challenge at Lacy Sunshine and changes galore!!

Change 1 - The random winning draw now includes ALL entrants, not just those that are using Lacy Sunshine digi's..

Change 2 - First prize is now 5 digi's of your choice from the awesome Lacy Sunshine shop!

Change 3 - Top 3 get a free digi of their choice.

We are all very excited about these new changes and I think you will agree the prizes are great!!

Right, on to this weeks challenge.. 

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!

With the new release of Heather's fab City Girls, purchased here, what better way to welcome them than having a challenge all about GIRLS!! So for this challenge please include a "girl' related project.. Remember you must use a hand coloured image.. :)

Onto my DT card for Challenge 15..

I was given the AWESOME Mila Brasov City Girl as my digi to use.. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!


I wanted this card to have a "grungy" feel to it. I have used BoBunny papers for all the backing papers. The flourish is a Tim Holtz grunge board flourish, inked with peeled paint distress ink. The roses are from I Am Roses and I have sprayed the green ones with Lindy Stamp Gang starburst sprays. The beaded trim was a lovely gift from a wonderful friend.


As always I have coloured Mila using my copics and have inked all the edges with Frayed Burlap distress ink from Tim Hotlz.

Why not pop over to our Lacy Sunshine Facebook page and have yourself some fun. Great bunch of people and never a dull moment.. :)

Hope you can join us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog. See you there.. :)


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, and great colours - the hair is so cool in blue!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow oh wow... just adore your card! Love the grunge look. And your coloring is again out of this world! Fabulous embellishments. Just awesome beaded trim the perfect touch for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely fabulous card Meredith. Your colouring is outstanding and I love the papers and roses x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH Mer, this is outstanding! love how you have colored and the layout turned out wonderful!!!! super impressed! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete