Hello lovelies!!
So it is once again challenge time over at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog. This week we are doing "dies and punches".. a favourite of mine.. :)
We were told to choose our favourite Flower Pot Pretty and go for it!!.. :) I definitely found it difficult as I love ALL of Heather's Flower Pot Pretties but in the end I chose Poppy Flower Pot Pretty!! You can find her and all the other wonderful FPP's here in Heather's Valentin's one and ONLY on line store.
And here she is!!
Very clean and simple card using ONLY scraps from my scrap box..
I have cut Poppy out using spellbinders scallop rectangles and backed her in card stock also cut with the same die.
I have coloured Poppy, as always, with my copic markers and have added little accents with my white signo pen!
Sentiment has been cut with spellbinders scallop circles and the backing card cut with the same die.
Added some lace and a few die cut butterflies to finish this card off..
Now why don't you pop over to the Lacy Sunshine store, the Lacy Sunshine Blog, the Lacy Sunshine challenge blog and don't forget to join us over at Lacy Sunshine on FaceBook!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Lovely card Meredith
ReplyDeleteFabulous scraps that you have used!!! Love this creation.
ReplyDeleteMer, Poppy is adorable! You've colored her soooo beautifully. I love the cheerfulness of your make and that little butterfly in her hair! hugs xxxooo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, lovely colours :-) xxx
ReplyDeleteMeredith, this is super cute, love all the gorgeous colours xxx
ReplyDelete