Pages - Menu

Sunday, 15 September 2013

It's challenge time again!!!

Hello my lovelies!! Challenge time again over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog!

This week were given amazing digi's from Heather Valentin's new Mermaid series. I was given Marina Sea Kissed and I absolutely ADORE her!! You can find her and many more of Heather's fantastic digi's at her Lacy Sunshine Store.

In true style, I have gone with a grunge/steam-punk feel with my card this week. I really felt Marina suited this style.. :)




I have used BoBunny papers, chipboard elements, flowers from I am Roses and a little Bazzil card stock.


 As Always, I have coloured Marina with my copics! I added a hint of gold for her necklace, belly ring and belt with my gold Spica pen.


As a final touch I added Lindy Stamp Gangs Creme Brulee Starburst spray over the whole card to give it a little shimmer! I love how it came out!

Now head on over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog for ALL the details of this weeks challenge! As always the prizes are fantastic!! Also check out the official Lacy Sunshine blog for updates, showcases and awesome videos! While you are at it, why not join us over at Lacy Sunshine on Facebook! Never a dull moment with lots of laughs, tips, games and more!!




10 comments:

  1. She certainly does suit this steampunk kind of theme:) ! And I totally love yours:) The colours are amazing Meredith! I always shy away from using strong colours, but I think I am going to have to give it a go:) x Such a stunning card:) x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry too as I didn't realise that I wasn't a follower:( x
    hugs Nikkix

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors and Steampunk vibe! And that shimmer is just awesome! Great texture. Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning!!! Love the awesome colors you have used and the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super stunning, Meredith! Your colouring rocks as does your fabulous layouts :)
    Big hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, just love the colours and the way you've coloured the image

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Meredith this is stunning! Love the colours and the scene you created.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image and colours you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mer, you for sure had your mojo on this one! Love the steampunk..you are soooo good at this! love your coloring, love the whole card! amazing work..hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete