Pages - Menu

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Lacy Sunshine Challenge 28 - It's a Spring Thing!



Hello my lovelies! 


Well it certainly has been awhile since my last post. So much has happened but the most significant is that my Mumma Bear lost her fight to cancer just before Christmas. Poppa bear is still fighting his cancer. 2013 was a very difficult year but it is now 2014 and time to start being positive again!

Of course my first port of call was to get back into my crafting! Heather and the Lacy Sunshine DT  have been fantastic and they gave me the time I needed to grieve, taking on all my DT responsibilities. A huge thank you to all of you!

Now on to the good stuff!!! This weeks challenge is "It's a Spring Thing"!! Let see all your fantastic cards or projects decked out in your favourite Spring Colours!!

I was given the ever so cute IzzyBella Boo Spring Button Daisy to create with. She was so much fun to colour.. Now I know normally my card would be full of purple but I really wanted to try something different so I went for orange and blue. To be honest, I am not a blue person but I am very pleased with this colour combination and it definitely represents Spring to me.. :)

Here is my end result..





As this was the first card I have made in months, I forgot to write down my "ingredients".. I promise my next challenge post will be better.. :) 

So let's get crafting everyone. Joing us over at Lacy Sunshine using the following links!!



Until next time....



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love everything about it, colours, flowers, image it's all fab. Sorry to hear your 2013 has be sad, good to have positive thoughts and great to put your energy into crafting. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back, Meredith. Many of us had you in prayers over the last few months. Love this gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry fr your loss, Meredith and I will keep Poppa Bear in my prayers and thoughts. Certainly a bright and happy new beginning, here. Fabulous card and I hope 2014 is better or you. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mer! This creation turned out amazing!!! You have so much talent. Love that color combo! big bug hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, and fabulous colouring as always! We've missed you!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete