Hello lovelies!!
Well today I am happy to announce that I am now a proud member of The Stamping Chef's DT. After a whole year of being asked to join, I finally gave in.. :D I am so excited to be starting on this new venture after a very long and sad 2013. A special thank you to Tamara for all her support and belief in me.
Right, on to the challenge. As always the challenge is anything goes. After the passing of my mum, Tamara drew a beautiful image in tribute to my wonderful Mumma Bear. Of course I chose this image for my first DT card. Angel Ann can be found here in The Stamping Chef's store!
Here is the my card for this weeks challenge.
Green is mums favourite colour so of course I had to colour Angel Ann in the prettiest greens I could find. I am not usually a "pastel" kind of girl but I went out of my comfort zone for this one to create a peaceful looking card. I am pleased with how it turned out.. :)
So head on over to this weeks challenge at The Stamping Chef challenge blog and check out the other amazing DT creations to get those creative juices flowing!!!
Also, why not pop over to our Facebook page and join in on all the fun antics that go on over there.. You can find us here!
.jpg)
.jpg)

Gorgeous card, Sweetie! Tamara's done a cracking digi for your Mumma Bear...truly beautiful. Glad she's done such a great job at nagging you into joining the team as well. :o)
ReplyDeletexx
Mhuahahaha
DeleteMhuahaha
DeleteMany congrats hun and gorgeous card too x
ReplyDeleteHi Meredith, Congratulations on your DT Post. A stunning card and such a beautiful image.
ReplyDeleteHugs Erin x
Congratulations on your DT position. Loving this card it is gorgeous, love the image and the beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx