Pages - Menu

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #29



Hello lovelies!!


Challenge time again over at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog. This weeks challenge is the ever popular Anything Goes!! The DT girls were allowed to choose any digi for this challenge, and as difficult as that was with all the great digi's to choose from, I chose Mayde Electric Broom. You can find this super cute digi here in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.






True to my form, I just HAD to go with a purple theme this week. I felt like I had been neglecting my favourite colour over the last few weeks so I wanted to change that for this challenge.. :)

All papers are Bo Bunny as well as the accents. Of course Mayde was coloured using copics..


Here is my card for this challenge....





Here are some links to all things Lacy Sunshine. Why not come and join in the fun.. :)








8 comments:

  1. Love that image and you have coloured it beautifully. great design and sentiment!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab project! The purple and black together are just perfect!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too gorgeous, love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous , pretty coloured, great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little card. I haven't colored these yet, but now I want to.

    ReplyDelete