Welcome to Friday the 13th - Lady Heather's Curiosities!!
Every once in awhile, Lady Heather likes to come out and play. This is one of those times!! Now for some, Friday 13th is a bad omen, but for me it is a wonderful day where good things happen!! It has to be as this is the day (well actually October 13) that my daughter was born!
On this special occasion, the Lacy Sunshine DT were given some hauntingly beautiful digi's to create with! I was given Lucille and Eloise! These two girls and many more Lady Heather Curiosities can be found at the Lacy Sunshine store.
By clicking the banner above, you will be taken to a wonderfully, haunting video of the work of Lady Heather and her DT creations!
I chose not to do a card for this event as I was given the 2 digi's and really wanted to showcase them together. For this, I chose to do a canvas! I had a ball getting my hands dirty and getting in touch with my own darker side.. :)
Below are some photo's of the process of my project.. :)
The colouring of Lucille
The colouring of Eloise
Finished the colouring process
I covered the canvas in Tim Holtz tissue paper and then used Dylusions sprays. I edged the canvas with my black Gelato.
What is a spooky project without a spider web!!??!! I painted the web on with white acrylic paint and when dry I added glossy accents to it to give it that haunting appearance!
Of course it wouldn't be a dark project without me adding an owl now would it!!.. :)
Well you can't have a web without a spider, can you!!
The finished canvas
Fear not everyone, Heather Valentin will return to Lacy Sunshine and Lady Heather will return to her shadows after this event. The sun will shine again at Lacy Sunshine!!. Until it does, please join us in celebrating the dark side of life!!
Lacy Sunshine blog - http://lacysunshine.blogspot.com.au/
Lacy Sunshine Store - http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/
Lacy Sunshine Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/LacySunshine/
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Totally freakin me out these 2 girlies ;) hahaahah but you coloured them perfect ;)
ReplyDeletehugss Ria
Thats fab Mer!! love it!
ReplyDeletexxx
They are Very Nice those 2 freakin girls.
ReplyDeleteRegards San.
They are Very Nice those 2 freakin girls.
ReplyDeleteRegards San.
Very Nice those 2 spooky girls.
ReplyDeleteRegards San.
Lovely work Meredith.
ReplyDelete