Pages - Menu

Sunday, 14 April 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge DT Card - Spring Fever!!

Well everyone it is that time again over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog!! This weeks theme is "Spring Fever"!! Imagine the possibilities with Heather Valentin's new Flower Pot Pretties in store now at her only authorized on-line shop here..

I am totally in love with this new series of digi's.. I normally like the "darker" side of things but these have allowed my girly side to come out.. :) 

For this challenge I have used Winnie Watermelon Flower Pot Pretty.. She is just too adorable for words!!




I have made a bordered easel card and kept it pretty clean and simple to showcase Winnie.. The papers I used I printed off the internet..I used spellbinders scallops to back Winnie and the inside sentiment is backed with papers punched with Stampin Up punches..Added a few flowers and some bling trim for accents..
Of course Winnie was coloured with copics.. :)

Why not come on over and join us for a fun time at Lacy Sunshine's facebook page.. 





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card as always Meredith! Love your colouring and you've really pulled it out of the bag with this digi...fabulous.

    Take a look at my blog at the top and you'll find a link to my tutorial for my lacy edged easel cards which will show you (very easily) how to take what you've done just that little bit further!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Meredith. I love the flowerpot images

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is totally gorgeous!!! Just love the DP you have used. And fabulous edge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, she is so cute and you have used just the right colours!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colouring Meredith, I love the papers and the gorgeous image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Meredith! So pretty! I'm gonna blog Winnie later!

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is stunning. Love the colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete