I am totally in love with the Flower Pot Pretty digi's from Heather Valentin.. They are super sweet and go with any occasion card. Today's card showcases Penelope Pansy Flower Pot Pretty.. You can find her and many more FPP's at Heather Valentin's on line store!!
For this card I used some super old papers from my stash (finding some awesome old papers as I go through). Embossing folder is a Couture Embossing folder and the punched border strip is Martha Stewart. I stamped the banner, coloured with copics and cut it out and joinrd it with some twine. I did the same with the "thanks" stamp. Penelope was coloured with copics as always.. :) Flowers from my stash.. I really need to start taking notice of what and where these product are and come from...lol..
Here she is...




Love it Meredith. Fab colouring (as always) and super cute card. Really pretty.
ReplyDeletexx
Gorgeous Meredith, love the beautiful embossing and the colours are just so lush.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
I really do love this Meredith! Gorgeous colouring - those pansies look super shiny :) Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Tracey x
Lovely card Meredith
ReplyDelete