Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a fantastic Easter..
Our Easter weekend was a long and busy one but I did manage to sneak off for a bit and make a card.. I have had this digi for quite awhile and decided it was time to colour it up!! I used the awesome Eleanor and Wanda digi created by Heather Valentin. You can find this image at her ONLY authorized on line shop here.. Anyone selling ANY of Heather's digi or other products are doing so illegally!
On to the card..
As I have said, the digi is Eleanor and Wanda.. I just love this cute couple and they were a joy to colour..
The card is a 5x7. Bazzill card stock for backing. I used BoBunny "Garden Girl" 6x6 patterned paper.. (Thanks Mandy, I managed to get it and I love it!! ) Flowers from stash and sticky back daisy lace.
I used copics to colour..
Hair - YR23, Y23, E35
Skin - E11, E00, E000
Wanda - E59, E57, E55
Eleanors clothes - RV02, RV00, RV000
Bows and Bones - Y02, Y00, Y000
Thanks so much for popping by.. :)
.jpg)

Gorgeous card and lovely the colouring of the beautiful image. The floral display is stunning.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Precious wirh beautiful colouring.
ReplyDeleteHugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteYet another fairly ok card Meredith! Lol. It's an absolute stunner and I love the way you've coloured Eleanor & Wanda. I have a HUGE soft spot for little Wanda...I really want one! Lol. Beautiful card...really, really gorge!
ReplyDeletexx
Awwwwwwwwww! I love this card! You did a fab job!
ReplyDeleteHeather
A brilliant card Meredith. The image is superbly coloured and I love the flowers x
ReplyDeleteLovely card Meredith
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card Meredith, your colouring of Heathers fab image is amazing.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Janet
This is lovely Meredith, so cute!
ReplyDeleteJill xx
Just jumped on from Cuttlebug Cuties, your cards are stunning and your colouring is awesome . Hugs txx
ReplyDeletePopped over from cuddlebug linky party great card love your colouring
ReplyDeleteJacki xx
So adorable, love the colours and the flowers and the image is so sweet
ReplyDeleteLindsay xx