Pages - Menu

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #5 - Anything goes!


That time again lovelies!! Challenge #5 is up and running over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog!! This time the theme is Anything Goes..

I have used the gorgeous Lenore Muffet Melancholy Muppet from Heather Valentin's awesome new Digi series of Melancholy Muppet's at her one and ONLY authorized on line store here.. This wonderful series really touches my heart.. Pop on over and fall in love with your favourite Muppet, or like me, fall in love with them ALL!!

I have used BoBunny "Weekend Market" paper pad and Stickers.. Black Bazzill for backing and flowers from my stash. (I think they are from I am Roses)
I coloured Lenore with copics.. :)

Please come on over and join us for fun and giggles on our Lacy Sunshine Facebook page.. Never a dull moment.. :)











12 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Meredith! Fantastic colouring as always, and really love the papers which show of the image so beautifully!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. Love the muted colours and such a fabulous image.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Meredith! Love your gorgeous colours and embellishments. I've just finished popping this li'l lady onto a card - such a gorgeous image to colour isn't she!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful with awesome colouring. Great design too.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Easter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous... that paper line looks great with the colours you have used....lovely image too

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Just love the way you have colored it up. Awesome DP as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Meredith and I love the beautiful colours you have chosen for Lenora. The flowers are stunning too!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter Meredith, your card is STUNNING, the colours the image and the layout are all perfect.
    Hugs
    Janet
    Don't eat to many Chocolate Eggs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Meredith, love the colours you have used x

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, love the image and the colours, the layout is lovely and the sentiment is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete