Hello my lovelies.. Thought it was time to add to my blog.. It has been a rough couple of weeks for me with dads appointments and now me being sick.. Fingers crossed everything settles down real soon.. :)
I think this card reflects a little how I have been feeling of late.. A little down, despondent..
For this card I have used the beautiful Daphne Melancholy Moppet by Heather Valentin. You can find Daphne as well as all the other wonderful Moppets here at Heather's ONLY authorized on-line store.
I really can't remember what products or colours I used on this card as I forgot to write them down.. Sorry!!..
Anyway here she is.....

This is fabulous Meredith, I love the colours used, and the background. The image is super and is my next one on the list to be coloured.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Janet
WOW this is stunning Meredith, love the embellishments and the gorgeous papers.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
She is just so gorgeous, I love your design and the colours are perfect!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Laurie
Yet another brilliant job Meredith. I coloured this one the other day and it'll be on my blog on Monday...a real stunner, isn't it? And I hope you're not feeling as down as she looks for too much longer.
ReplyDeletexx
Stunning!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card Meredith. I hope you feel better soon and that things settle down for you.
ReplyDeletethis is soooooo good Meredith..the colouring is superb and colour choices are perfect..I know,the feeling and emotion in her eyes sums it up perfectly doesn't it.....better days to come hunny..hugs,Bec xx
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card Meredith. I love the colours and Daphne looks beautiful. I hope you feel better now x
ReplyDelete