Well it's another challenge week over at Lacy Sunshine!! This weeks challenge is Layer It Up!!!
We got to use the fantastic new Melancholy Moppet digi's from Heather Valentin which you can find here, the official and ONLY authorized store to sell Heather's digi's. Anyone else is doing so illegally!
You can find this weeks challenge here!
You can find this weeks challenge here!
I used the beautiful Rosalind.. I used Bazzill card stock for backing, and the greenish card stock with the writing is also Bazzill and I just used a SU background script stamp to make it pop a little.. Flowers are from I am Roses. Ribbon and lace are from my stash. I coloured the stick pin in with same red I used on her dress.
Copics used
Boots - N6, N4, N2 and R37, R35, R32, R39
Dress - BV8, BV4, BV2 and R37, R35, R32, R39
Hair - E13, E15, E18
Skin - E11, E00, E00
.jpg)

Really love this card Meredith! Love the way you've left it lighter in the middle so it looks like it's been illuminated. Really makes the fab digi (which is fabulously coloured!) stand out. Great layout, colours...great everything!
ReplyDeletexx
Ok...you might get two comments here as Blogger's playing silly bloggers!
ReplyDeleteFab, fab, fab. Love this card so much, especially the way you've left it lighter in the centre which makes it look like the digi's been illuminated! Great colours, great colouring, great layout...great card!
xx
Lovely card Meredith. Cute image
ReplyDeleteFabulous colouring! I love this image, I think it might be my favourite in the Moppets range.
ReplyDeleteMandy x
Hi Meredith, a fantastic vintage look card, love Rosalind and how you have coloured her.
ReplyDeleteJanet xxx
Stunning!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colouring and love the design of your card. The papers and embellishments are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Absolutely gorgeous! Love this image and the colours are just so fantastic, love it
ReplyDeleteLindsay xx