Pages - Menu

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Been Busy

Well I have been a busy little bee colouring and creating.. I totally lose myself now when I go into my craft room.. Heather's digi's just keep getting better and better.. You can find them here at her ONLY authorized on-line shop..

The three cards I have made use the following digi's

Fishing Pickles
Moppet Gwendolyn
Lady Eleanor and Prince Pickles

I had such fun making these cards.. All were made using supplies from my stash and coloured with copics.

Fishing Pickles




Moppet Gwendolyn





Lady Eleanor and Prince Pickles









9 comments:

  1. Hi Meredith, hope your shoulder get better quickly.
    All three cards are wonderful, but, I have a soft spot for Gwendolyn and love the colours you have used. Pickles looks just to smug with himself for catching that large fish.
    Hugs and take care of your shoulder
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all wonderful Meredith! Keep them coming!!!
    Hope your shoulder gets better soon.
    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  3. all lovely as usual.....love them all,especially as I know 2 of them are out of your "comfort zone"....just noticed your owl watermark..as if it would be anything else...lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these Merdith. You've done such a great job with them all and coloured them so beautifully. Fab stuff!

    Hope the shoulder blade's better soon...flipping hurts! Try arnica on it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous Meredith, love the great colours and beautiful embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous cards Meredith and wonderfully coloured. I especially love the vintage look of Gwendolyn's card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so gorgeous, fab images, lovely colouring and beautiful layouts, I think the first one is my favorite just because the image is soooo cute
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete