Pages - Menu

Friday, 29 March 2013

Eleanor and Pickles Honeybees

While I am on a roll I thought I would add this CAS little card I made this morning using Heather Valentin's way too cute digi  Eleanor and Pickles Honeybees. You can find this digi and many, many more at Heather's one and ONLY authorized store here.. 

Materials used:
Black bazzill
Old paper from stash
Flower from stash
Pearl bling
Coloured with copics

Now for the card.....













11 comments:

  1. Hi Meredith, Your card is as always amazing, and I love your colour choices.
    Hugs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Meredith, loving the signature on your blog, great owl and feather :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY Oh My!!!!! I LOVE it Meredith! So Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love the colours so rich, image is so cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toooooo cute! Wonderful card and amazing colouring!

    Hugs

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely quite nice Meredith! Pmsl. It's a stunner. Love the colouring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Meredith!! so cute! I love it! I've not managed to get this one coloured up yet!

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Meredith, so bright and cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really made me smile, I love the bright spring colours, the image is brilliant and your colouring is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete