Managed to get a card put together today.. A nice clean and simple one that means a lot to me right now with my dad having cancer.. His birthday is in May so for once I am early!!..lol
For this card I again used what I already have in my stash..
Brown and cream Bazzill Card Stock.
PP is Basic Grey - Cappella
Sprightly Sprockets
Fiskars border punch
Ribbon from my stash
Copics used on the gorgeous Heather Valentin Digi "Daddy's Lil Girl" which can be found at her ONLY authorized store here..
Hat - E47, E44, E43
Hair Y23, YR23, E35
Tie/Shoes - T6, T4, T2
Coat - E19, E18, E15, E13
Thanks so much for taking the time to look..
Stay happy!!
xxx
Lovely card, the background is great, perfect male card :-) xxx
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love this Meredith! It's a brilliant card and your dad will love it. Really into the clean look right now, and this is just fab.
ReplyDeletexx
This is absolutely gorgeous Meredith!! I am a Daddy's girl too ;). Love the colours and the image is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Hi Meredith, Your Dads going to love this card, and I love the image too, she has such a sweet face.
ReplyDeleteJanet
This is perfect for your Dad Meredith. It's a fabulous card and so wonderfully coloured x
ReplyDeleteIts really pretty. Perfect colouring x
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Meredith x Love it!
ReplyDeleteJill xx
he's going to love it hun,lovely card!
ReplyDeleteThis is all kinds of gorgeous your Dad is bound to love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Laurian
WOW Gorgeous card, I really, really love this image and the colouring is fab, great layout. Going to pop over and by the digi x
ReplyDelete