Lizabeth Wild Daffodil
I had the best time colouring this gorgeous image from Heather Valetin's collection.. Her digi's never cease to amaze me.. You can purchase this one and many more at her one and ONLY on line store here.. We also have a great competition going on over at Lacy Sunshine.. Please pop on over and give it a go.. :)
OK on to what I have used..
Bazzill card stock for the green.
The PP is a very old paper I had in my stash...
Copics used on the gorgeous Heather Valentin Digi, Lizabeth - Wild Daffodil
Hair - E59, E19, E08, YR14 (my new favourite hair colour)
Skin - E11, E01, E00, E000
Daffodil - YR16, YR15, YR12, Y17, Y15, Y13
Leaves - YG17, YG23, YG25
Shirt/Shoes - YG95, YG93, YG91
Pants - W7, W5, W3, W1
Eyes - E59, E55, E31
Stunning Meredith!
ReplyDeleteFabulolus coloring and layout, Meridith! So glad to have found you finally. :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie.. Sorry it took so long... Hopefully I kind of have the hang of it now... Thanks to Lexie of course..She has copped emails from me continuously.. :)
ReplyDeletexxx
Welcome to Blogland Meredith.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautifully coloured image and a fantastic card x
Really gorgeous, I love the colours and layout and the image is coloured beautifully
ReplyDeleteLindsay xx
This is gorgeous Meredith, love this digi :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx