I have so many coloured images that today I thought it was about time to start putting them to use.. Today's dig is the gorgeous First Date by Heather Valentin.. You can find this and many more awesome digi's at her one and only shop! She even has some retiring digi's for only $1.00 so hop on over and grab a bargain. :)
Anyway, here is today's card.. I used to make easel cards quite a bit but it has been a long time since I have done one.. Now I remember why I loved them so much..
Be Happy
xxx

There's not a little note with a pin next to the post, lol. However, there is now a thing that says 'comment.' Lol. So I clicked on that and had nowt to say so...
ReplyDeleteIt's looking fab, by the way.
xx
Hahaha oops forgot to delete that when I changed templates... Will get onto it boss.. :)
ReplyDeletexxx
Congratulations and welcome to Blogland Meredith. A lovely card and lovely colouring.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Thank you Linda... My head is all over the place at the moment but Lexie is being a great help when she isn't in her naughty chair.. :)
ReplyDeletexxx