Pages - Menu

Monday, 25 February 2013

From Disgusting to Adorable!!

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone..
A blog with a difference from me today..

I have been so busy with my dad lately, running him to chemo and helping mum out anywhere I can, that the daily duties of "housework" have been piling up on me.. My poor craft room was the worst offender.. :(  I had stuff EVERYWHERE and was finding I didn't want to spend time in there...
I asked my girlfriend Rebecca if she had any ideas to help me sort and store things..(her craft studio is amazing!) In a heartbeat she replied with "will be up tomorrow to help"..

So she arrives on Sunday, gifts, and a beautiful card in hand, ready to get stuck into it... I think I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story!!

These before photo's were taken quite awhile ago and I had done some cleaning and sorting since these pics were taken.. :) That's right Bec, this is what it USED to look like!!! AAGGGHH!!!







And now after all Bec's hard word.. Can't thank you enough hun!! <3











I still have to sort through my trolley's, boxes and cupboards but WOW! what a difference right!!!

And of course I can't forget the beautiful card Rebecca made me.. I love it so much!!


Again, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Rebecca, just hope you know how much I appreciate all you have done!!

Stay Happy!! 



14 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely friend your craft room looks more like a shop, I want to same love the board with the flowers :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't help that I worked in a scrapbooking shop for 5 years.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fab craft room!
    Mine is the dining room but we could never eat in there as you'd have to find the table under my stash first lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a transformation, you are brave showing the before pictures. Loving your craft room.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I'm so jealous!!!! When can we move down there Meredith? Do you have room for a caravan in the garden? Promise I'll help to keep it all tidy. Either that or can you send Becs here to sort my stash out? Lol.

    You've both done an incredible job and it looks fantastic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...that looks so weird seeing the date is 25 when it's 24 here! Lol. It's like I've gone through a time portal!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's what you call a friend - wow! Becs must be one really organised person to have done all that, it looks superb! Question is... how long can you keep it that way???? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhh wow what a wonderful friend. And totally jealous of that room! I want one of my own. That's really really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic transformation Meredith. You have more crafty stuff than my local craft shop. Well done to you and Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meredith,It was no where near as bad as those before shots when I got there! you had already done heaps,I just helped get it pretty again :)
    what are friends for girl :) you have had way too much to deal with and if it helps you feel even a little better then it was time well spent.
    hugs,Bec

    I should post some pics of my room.. but ..the girls might pass out...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! I must pin this pic in my room to show what can be done - mine is awful, just not enough space!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks fabulous Meredith, pity you don't live closer I could happily pass an hour or two... day or two....week or two there

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments.. I just want to spend all my time in there..lol Both my kids walked in and said " WOW, what happened in here".. My reply was "Bec came up"....lol..
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What an amazing craft space you have and lots of lovely crafty stash to play with ... it's a proper craft haven! Such a fabulous friend you have too :)
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete