Pages - Menu

Thursday, 28 February 2013

Play time in the craft room!

Hello everyone.. Hope this finds you all well.. :)

I have had many images coloured for awhile now so thought it was about time to get some onto some projects.. Managed to get 2 cards made up today. I sure did have fun playing in my nice clean room.. :)

The first card uses the fantastic Heather Valentin's Eleanor and Pickles Birthday Time Digi that can be found at her one and ONLY authorized shop here in the retired section for only $1.00.. Seriously!!!. How great is that!

I used Kaiser craft 6x6 paper stack - Lilac Avenue Collection, basic card stock, flowers and ribbon from my stash.. I am trying to use up some of my OLD stuff before buying more. I am sure you can all appreciate how difficult that is!!..lol

Copics used
Hair - Y17, Y15, Y13
Pinks - RV00, RV11, RV10
Blues - B01, B00, B000
Shoes - N0, N2, N4
Pickles - YG17, YG13, YG11, YG67, YG63, YG61
Ground - E44, E43, E42
Balloons - YR18, YR15, YR12, R85, R81, BV02, BV01, BV00, Y17, Y15, Y13

And here is the result....



The next card I made I wanted to keep as clean and simple as I could as I absolutely LOVE this digi and wanted her to be the focal point.. The Digi I am talking about is Heather Valetin's awesome Kimberly Cheer Zombie, again from the retired section of Heathers ONLY authorized shop. :)

Again I used papers from my stash. This time I used Kaiser crafts Hunt and Gather collection.. Basic card stock and a few brass embellishments.

Copics used were
Hair - E19, E08, E59, YR14, 
Skin - G99, G94, G82 
Eye Shadow and Eyes - T6, T4, T2
Skirt, Bows and Pom Poms - V17, V15, V12
Shirt, Bows, Shoes and Pom Poms - YR24, YR23, YR21

The result....



Thanks for stopping by. 
Stay happy.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Fab job on both of them Meredith! Couldn't pick a favourite as they're both very different and both equally gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Meredith these are absolutely stunning. Fabulous colours and hard to choice a favourite.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent cards Meredith. Lovely colours and papers. Your colouring is so good. Digi's are excellent arent they.

    Happy Crafting
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are awesome Meredith!!!!!! I have to agree with lexie... both are equally gorgeous! And I LOVE your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both fabulous cards Meredith, and so different. I love the colours in the first one and your Kimberley Zombie is just terrific x

    ReplyDelete