Pages - Menu

Monday, 18 February 2013

Eleanor Circus Clown Tag


Hi everyone.. Something a little different today.. I had so much fun making this tag.. It really combines my love for art journalling as well as colouring Heather Valentin's awesome digi's!! Yes I am totally obsessed with them!! Who wouldn't be?? Why not pop over to her one and ONLY shop and check them out for yourself.. :) 







I used so many different copics on this gorgeous Eleanor Circus Clown digi and forgot to write them all down.. Oops, my bad!!
I used Dylusions sprays on the tag.. Another obsession of mine I am afraid! Anything from Dyan Reaveley can be found in my craft room.. Adore her products!!..
Ribbon and lace were just ones I found in my stash.. Stamps were also just random ones out of my stamp stash!

 Until next time, stay happy!!. <3


6 comments:

  1. My fave! Eleanor clown!!!Love this!!
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Meredith. Great colour choices and so damned cute.

    Not as nice as that Lacy Sunshine blinky, though, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous tag Meredith, love the background and Eleanor looks so adorable.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cheerful Meredith and the background is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the image and the colours in the background are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete