Pages - Menu

Monday, 11 February 2013

DT Challenge Card - Favourite Colour Combo

I had a real hard time with this card, which surprised me as I LOVE green and purple together.. It just isn't quite right!! I may do another one yet.. :)



PP is an old Bo Bunny paper..
Bazzill cardstock
Flowers from my stash

Copics used on Sky Lyn

Hair - E59, E08, E19, YR14
Skin - E11, E01, E00, E000
Dress - V17, V25, V15, V12
Flowers/Top of Skirt - YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91

I also ran out of my Copic Xpress It Blending card so had to use SU Whisper White... This card really does not blend well, I really had to work the card and use a lot of ink!..

12 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEE! It's gorgeous Meredith!
    ~heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous card Meredith! I know what you mean about the wrong card being difficult, but you've made a cracking job with it all the same as the colouring is perfect. Love the colours you've used and the layout. It really is a great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Meredith! Love Sky Lynn!
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meredith, your card is fantastic, love your colour choice and you have coloured the image very well, so don't worry about the blending it is super.
    I am glad to see you have now got a "Thingy" for following.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone.. Janet I am adding "Thingy's" all over the place now!!.. WOOHOO GO ME!!!.. hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Stunning Meredith!!! Love the colours and the great design. The flowers are beautiful too. I am now following now you have add another thingy to your blog. It is looking good :)

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love this image, and the colours you have chosen look just fabulous!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful, Meredith! I think your color combo works perfectly. I was hoping there would be a link to the challenge blog in your post but I didn't see one, or maybe I overlooked it. I was going to click on it to jump over to the challenge and see all the other inspiration. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Meredith, you don't need to change a thing. Sky Lynn looks lovely the way you've coloured her x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well.... I never! I've just had my comment blocked for inappropriate wording! Best of all was that I only said it looked good to me, very good indeed! So have padded this out with all this gibberish in the hope that it'll get past the censors. ROFLOL!

    Love the colours you've used Meredith!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it is a stunning card - sometimes it is hard to see the merits of a project that doesn't go to plan. Look with fresh eyes later and I'm sure you will love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous Meredith.

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete