Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

The Beginning

Time I joined the blogging band wagon!! Thanks Lexie for the push.. ;) 
Also a HUGE thank you to Heather for asking me to be on her DT for Lacy Sunshine!! I guess that now makes me a Sunshine Girl.. :)

You will all have to bare with me a little, while I find my way around this blogging business!! It is all very new to me and right now all quite daunting.. :o

First thing to share is the great challenge going on over at Lacy Sunshine right now! Pop on over and have a look..you won't regret it! You can purchase all of Heathers awesome digi's here...

Here is a card I made with one of Heathers many digi stamps.. 


As I didn't know I was going to be starting a blog, unfortunately I didn't write down any info.. Sorry ladies.. Next time I promise.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh...looking good Meredith...way to go!

    Just one thing...took me ages to find where the button was to make comments as it's always at the bottom of each post on other blogs. That could lose you comments.

    Fab card. As you're not officially a Sunshine Girl until the next challenge, the card you entered via email (the one above) before I nagged you into doing a blog (lol) still stands as an entry into our first challenge...so good luck!

    And have fun with your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your hidden secrets Meredith, your blog looks great and I love your card.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe Once I get more on here and work out how it all works, I will start posting it for all to see.. Still all very daunting at the moment..
    Thank you for the lovely compliment Andrea.. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your blog hun...looks great so far! I am hopeless at PC stuff,I can't even cut'n'paste ...hahaha

    have fun :)

    love Bec

    ReplyDelete